REDUCED! This beautiful well-maintained home is located in the Refuge at Dirickson Creek which is one of the premier communities in South Eastern Sussex County. This home is in one of the finest locations in the community with expansive wetland and water views. The Owners paid $150,000 lot premium to have this sought-after location within the community on a quiet cul-de-sac on the water. The Refuge is just 3 miles from the Fenwick Island beach and just minutes from the Freeman Stage, which hosts summer performances of headlining attractions. It is also minutes from some of the finest restaurants in the beach area and from tax-free outlet shopping. The area abounds with wildlife and is a water lover~s playground. The current owners have commented on how beautiful the sunrises are over the creek and Little Assawoman Bay and how much they enjoy the peace and solitude of the location. The incredible views are available comfortably from the back screened porch and spacious deck, with additional views from the Master Bedroom and Great Room. The sellers are the original owners and selected almost all of the builder upgrade options available totaling over $100,000. The home is being offered turn key furnished with few exceptions. The community amenities include a boat ramp, Kayak storage area, clubhouse with exercise room and meeting room, tennis courts, pickle ball courts, tot lot playground, large outdoor pool, kiddie pool, basketball court, bocce ball court, horseshoe pit, beach volley ball court, picnic area, and shuffle board court. What more could you ask for? Don't hesitate, this one won't last long.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Public Wate
Frame, Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
2,742 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Refuge At Dirickson Creek
Bunting Construction Corp.
Cable TV, DSL Available, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Office
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Double Pane, Screened, Skylights
- 1. Gas Burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Porch, Deck, Screened-in, Wrap-around Porch
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Panoramic, River, Water, Scenic
- Lot Dimensions
- 49.00 x 179.00 x 198.00 >
- Body of Water
- Dirickson Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Boat Ramp, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Outside Shower, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped. Cleared, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Flood Plain, Landscaping, Premium, Private, Ski In/Ski Out, Stream/Creek, Tidal Wetland.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Meeting Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Volleyball Courts, Water/Lake Privileges, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreatio
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS